security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] Past Conference Call Votes

Phil, I just noticed the minutes show me as absent but I was on the call - remember I raised several issues with Karl. Please correct the minutes and note that the WSS TC was present. Thanks.
Cheers
Kelvin

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
IBM Software Group. 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758.
Office +1 (512) 838-0924   Mobile +1 (512) 699 1184   Fax: +1 (512) 838-0169  e-mail: klawrenc@us.ibm.com

"Phillip H. Griffin" <phil.griffin@asn-1.com>

01/18/2003 12:16 PM

Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>
cc
"[OASIS SJC]" <security-jc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [security-jc] Past Conference Call Votes

Yes. Krishna and Karl have no vote. And I only vote for
XCBF when Monica is not present.

At the last meeting the minutes record that there were only six
TCs represented:

XACML TC Hal Lockhart, Entegrity
RL TC
Hari Reddy, ContentGuard
XCBF
Monca Martin, Certivo
Monica ebXML ++,
Monca Martin, Certivo,
DSS TC,
Robert Zuccherato, Entrust
SS TC,
Robert Philpott, RSA

Phil

Hal Lockhart wrote:

Please keep in mind that long ago we voted to "vote by TC" rather than by member. Are you sure we did not have a quorum of TC's?

Hal