security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] Past Conference Call Votes

For the record, I joined the call about halfway through, due to a bit of
an emergency, and announced my presence during a break toward the end.
But I believe that was after the vote in question was taken, so it would
not have affected the quorum at that point.

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy