security-leaders message

Subject: Re: Agenda for security-leaders 27 February telecon

I will talk to you all tomorrow...  Here's the phone number.

From: Heather_Hinton@tivoli.com

Call in information:
CALL IN #: 888-394-9085
INTN'L #: 773-756-4708
PassCode: 53200
conf #: 3081528

"Eve L. Maler" <eve.maler@east.sun.com> on 02/23/2001 10:41:11 AM

To:   security-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:   Heather_Hinton@tivoli.com

Meeting date: Tuesday, 27 February 2000
Meeting time:
        GMT         5pm-6pm
        Eastern     12noon-1pm
        Central     11am-12noon
        Pacific     9am-10am
        (may not last the whole hour)

Dial-in number and info: ? (Heather Hinton will provide)

Please respond to this message if you know you can't attend.

The goal of this telecon is to settle on the agenda for F2F #1, and to
discuss further any expectations related to process and document
handling.  I hope Bob B. will be able to send out his writeup before we
meet; if not, perhaps he can at least describe it to us.

I also want to figure out whether we should try and hold our regular TC
telecon during our usual slot on 6 March.  Would it be better to wait until
20 March?

Finally, we still need a secretary for the F2F.  I'm happy to split up the
job between two people (morning and afternoon).  Any takers?

BTW, the security-leaders list currently contains the following
people.  I've copied Heather above because she doesn't appear to be on
it.  Hmm, it looks like Bob B. is on twice; Karl, can you magically remove
him?  Heather, if you want to be added to receive this stuff on a regular
basis (oh goody, more mail! :-):

   mailto:security-leaders-request@lists.oasis-open.org?body=subscribe

dplatt@securant.com
pbaker@verisign.com
tim.moses@entrust.com
pmishra@netegrity.com
ksankar@cisco.com
jepstein@webmethods.com
karl.best@oasis-open.org
eve.maler@east.sun.com
blakley@tivoli.com
George_Robert_Blakley_III@tivoli.com

Thanks,

     Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com