security-services-comment message

Subject: RE: SAML attributes for Kerberos

Reading this thread, am I correct in concluding
that much of what Jeff & Russell require
are in fact implementation-specific?

- Was there any specific changes that need
to be done on the Kerberos attribute profile?

- Is there a need or benefit for the Attribute profile
to support all the Krb related messages/structures
as defined in Section 5 of RFC4120?

/thomas/