Subject: RE: Challenge-Response/OBI & S2ML (Anders Rundgren's suggestion)

I guess it's open to debate, but Jamcracker plans on voting against any
addition of challenge/response of credentials.

Anders, you have to weigh the utility of pushing through an agenda that has
significant probability of a lack of success.  I have the same dilemma on
trying to remove authorization challenge/response but decided to fold the
hand given the other members stated public intentions and lack of any other
member stepping forward.

Committees work best when we try to focus on what is achievable given the
other members stated and often unstated positions.

I think it's Kenny Rogers who sings "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know
when to fold 'em, know when to run".

Cheers,
Dave Orchard
XML Architect
Jamcracker Inc.,    14000 Homestead Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94086
p: 408.864.5118     f: 408.725.4310

Named to Red Herring's list of 100 Most Important Companies:
www.redherring.com/mag/issue79/herring100/jamcracker.html