Subject: Re: Challenge-Response/OBI & S2ML (Anders Rundgren's suggestion )

I nominally agree with Hal's points.

Though..

> as we agreed, S2ML is one of the inputs to this work,
> but as of today, the TC has NO documents.

..it seems that characterizing the present state as being equivalent to having a
couple of "individual-submission internet-drafts" on the table, but no TC-issued
drafts yet, is more accurate.

W.r.t. draft docs, I've looked at..

  http://www.oasis-open.org/who/bylaws.shtml

..and unless there's some other OASIS document describing the standards process,
there appears to be no formal process analogous to the IETF concept of
Internet-Drafts. Is that correct?

JeffH