Subject: Liaison request

Title: Liaison request

Karl et al -

I would like to serve as a liaison to either the ebXML initiative or alternatively, the XML Protocol working group. I currently serve as co-editor for the ebXML Technical Architecture team, and am also a member of the XML Protocol working group. I am willing to act as a liaison for either effort, so please let me know which one will best serve the Sec Services TC.

Regards,

--Brian

Brian Eisenberg | Standards & Technology Liaison

600 108th Avenue NE | Suite 900 | Bellevue WA  98004
      T 425.467.2641 |  F 425.637.1192 | briane@datachannel.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m