Subject: Re: Embarrassing episode with conference call

Hal, Marc,

I'm sure you're right Hal, and this is just a hangover from
some previous conf. call instruction. As to costs: I'm not sure
how we could share 'em, unless we rotate or oasis have some
scheme. (Maybe we can buy Marc & Prateek lots of beer at all
the F2F meetings:-)

Stephen.

Hal Lockhart wrote:

> Personally I have no concerns and I am probably as sensitive to this as
> anybody. I believe this is the service Netegrity uses internally. I suspect
> that the instructions may have been given for some Netegrity internal
> concall where they (quite legitimately) wanted to make sure to exclude
> competitors. Somehow these instructions got applied to our call.
>
> Marc raises a good point. I would hate to see one party get stuck with the
> tab forever. Maybe the companies could cover the cost on a rotating basis.
> We would certainly be glad to pay for some of them.
>
> Hal

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com