Subject: RE: What shall we name our specification(s)?

Title: RE: What shall we name our specification(s)?

Hi Bob,

...except that there were people on the conference call who felt that this group was trying to accomplish more than the creation of a "markup language" (e.g., protocols, bindings, etc.).  I tend to agree with this opinion.

Carlisle.

P.S., Note that "seconding nominations", etc., probably does not achieve the desired effect on this mailing list, since an Evite vote has been established for this purpose...