Subject: Request for phone contact information

I took an action (at my own behest :-) to collect information on how to
contact people by phone.  Some people may not want to make this information
available to the world, and some may not even want me to have it.  So
here's what I'd like you to do, if you're interested in providing this info:

1. Reply to ME ALONE (sorry, I can't change the Reply-To using this
client), keeping the subject line for easy threading.

2. Provide one or more phone numbers on which you might wish me to call
you, should the need arise.

3. If you provide more than one, please give me enough information to
figure out when/why I should call each one (e.g., "this is my mobile line;
I usually have it turned on all the time").

4. Indicate whether I should hold this information in confidence or whether
it's okay for me to put it up on a "membership" page on the SSTC website.

Thanks!  I will try and collate the information before our F2F.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com