Subject: Comments on draft-sstc-core-07.doc and examples

My main comment on draft-sstc-core-07.doc is that the respond element
defined on page 6, implicitly defines a fairly complicated protocol.
For the sake of interoperability, I would like to see this protocol
defined explicitly.

I could not find the definition of the <Authority> element in the document.

I will refrain from commenting on sections of the document that will need
changing when we have achieved consensus on the various items on our issues
list.

I thought the examples document contained useful explanatory material,
although I would like to see examples drawn from our existing use case
document too. On page 12 #2.2.2 the text explaining the <Decision> element
seems to be a straight cut and paste of the text in #2.1.5. It certainly
does not explain the <Decision> element.

Nigel.