Subject: LOTS OF MISSING STUFF FOR FTF3 DRAFT?

All,

Here's what I think I have right now for the FTF #3 draft:

Use Cases & Requirements (separate doc)  NO NEW MATERIAL RECEIVED FOR FTF3

Architectural Model                NO NEW MATERIAL RECEIVED FOR FTF3

Core Assertions                          yes (2!)

Request/Response Protocols               NO NEW MATERIAL RECEIVED FOR FTF3

Bindings                           yes

Conformance                              yes (but only .PDF -- no .DOC)

Glossary                           NO NEW MATERIAL RECEIVED FOR FTF3

Issues (separate doc)                    NO NEW MATERIAL RECEIVED FOR FTF3

I'd like to get material for the missing sections or else instructions to
use the FTF2 materials for these sections
before I begin assembling the document.  Please help me out here!!

--bob

Bob Blakley (blakley@tivoli.com, regardless of what the email headers may
say!)
Chief Scientist