Subject: Proposed F2F #3 Agenda

Here's my shot at a nominal detailed agenda. Please comment (e.g. need more time
for something, think something else will take less, etc.). There's still some
nuances to address like whether the conformance folk can/should do a breakout
session and if we have a separate room to accomodate such. Given our discussion
this morning in the focus group, and the complexities/subtleties of the
assertion + req/resp stuff I fear discussions of such will use every bit of the
time alloc'd for 'em. [I did this in a bit of a rush, there may be some obvious
brain fade bugs in it; apologies in advance if so]

I'd like to get the agenda nailed down by Wed late evening (or earlier) if
possible so I can update the web page Thur morning.

thanks,

JeffH
=====

Monday, 25 June 2001
--------------------

8:30 -  9:00  Meet and greet; continental breakfast
9:00 -  9:30  Administrative

                 Call to order
                 Roll call
                 Approve minutes of previous meeting
                 Review and approve agenda

9:30  - 10:15  Subgroup

           [5]   Issues List (Hal Lockhart)

           [10]  Bindings (Prateek Mishra; just information transfer,
                   a detailed session to discuss issues will occur
                   later in the meeting)

           [10]  Security & Privacy Considerations (JeffH for now)

           [10]  Sessions (Gil Piltz)

           [10]  PassThru Authentication (? Irving Reid proxy for
                   Stephen Farrell)

10:15 - 10:30  Break

10:30 - 11:30  Subgroup reports/presentations, cont'd

           [30]  Focus group (Eve?)

                  philosophical differences between assert-00 and core-08

11:30 - 12:00  ? [perhaps aforelisted subgroup reports are too short time-wise?]

12:00 - 1:15   Lunch

1:15  - 3:00   Assertion + Request/responses discussion

                 "authz dec assertion" + related requests/responses

3:00  - 3:15   Break

3:15  - 4:30   Assertion + Request/responses discussion, cont'd

                 "attribute assertion" + related requests/responses

4:30  - 5:00   Conformance Group reports/presentations, 1st portion (?)

5:00  - 5:30   Categorizing and ranking of open issues

5:30  - 7:00   Break + travel time to dinner location (likely in Palo Alto)

7:00  - 9:00   Group Dinner

 Tuesday, 26 June 2001
 ---------------------

8:30  - 9:00   Continental breakfast

9:00  - 9:30   Administrative

                 Review of, and tweaks to, the Agenda for this second day
                 Summary of findings/observations from previous day

9:30  - 10:30  Conformance Group reports/presentations (Bob Griffin)

10:30 - 10:45  Break

10:30 - 12:15   Assertion + Request/responses discussion, cont'd

                  "authn assert"  + related requests/responses

12:15 - 1:30   Lunch

1:30  - 3:00   Overall Request/Response analysis/review, and folding findings
                 back into assertion + req/resp design.

3:00  - 4:00   Summary, review action items, discuss F2F #4.

---
end