Subject: RE: Use Case and Requirements Contributors

Often there are separate lists of contributors of text and working group
members.  If we are going to list only the people that participated, then I
suggest we simply call them members rather than contributors.  Contributors
usually implies contribution of text in the resulting product rather than
contribution of votes/emails.

A good example of an approach that I like is shown in the xquery use case
document, http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlquery-use-cases, where there are editors
listed prominently and contributors of individual use cases listed towards
the end.

I would like to see the direct editors, such as Evan, more prominently
listed than people such as myself who contributed individual use cases.
Evan did a lot of work on the strawman documents that deserves special note.

I'm personally a bit against listing simple membership, because that to me
is a duty as part of being the TC.  But others probably disagree with that
position.  OTOH, it might be good to call out those who did participate.
But listing editors/use case contributes/voters seems a little too many
different categories of contribution.

Dave