Subject: Re: F2F #3 minutes availability?

Well, I can tell at this point I'm not going to get the minutes done today. They
are much closer though. I have (only ;) the latter half of the second day of F2F
#3 yet to distill down, then cleanups etc., and accompanying edits to
incorporate in the whiteboard transcription doc before I can send it all out
(and ensconce on the website).

We certainly covered a lot of ground at F2F #3, hence the relatively large
amount of elbow grease necessary to produce a representative consolidated
minutes.

I'll be out of the office tomorrow (4-Jul), and will hit the minutes first thing
thurs morning. Again, I'm not really doing anything else until I get 'em out the
door (but I am going to take the 4th here off). I'm hoping to get them out thur,
but it might take into Fri given the way things've been going. In the meantime,
there's the present whiteboard transcription doc up there at..

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/minutes/

..which represents a fair bit of the consolidated state of our discussions, and
there's the raw minutes from the notes-takers folk's are welcome to grovel thru.

thanks,

JeffH