security-services message

Subject: [Issue] Any and All error semantics

In most cases in adding issues to draft-sstc-saml-issues-05.doc I used text
provided by others. In a few cases, I added substantial new text which has
never been posed to the mailing list. As a courtesy to those who don't wish
to plow through the entire issues list, I am posting it retroactively.

Hal

ISSUE:[DS-12-01: AnyAllAttrReq]

Should an Attribute Assertion Request be allowed to specify "ANY" and/or
"ALL"? If so, what attributes should be returned and should an error be
returned in for ANY and for ALL in each of the following case:

	Subject possesses all requested attributes

	Subject possesses some of requested attributes, but the others exist

	Subject possesses some of requested attributes, but others do not
exist

	Subject possesses some requested attributes which are not permitted
to be returned to this relying party because of privacy policy

	Subject possesses none of requested attributes, but does possess
others

	All of attributes possessed by this subject are not permitted to be
returned to this relying party because of privacy policy

	Attribute Authority has no information about this subject