Subject: RE: [Issue] DNS Name in AuthN Assertion?

All,

I thought I'd sent this to the list the first time, but I've had lots of
email problems recently.  Here's a reply to
an earlier note.

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.tivoli.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564)
Chief Scientist, Security, Tivoli Systems, Inc.

---------------------- Forwarded by George Robert Blakley III/Austin/IBM on

Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com> on 08/20/2001 08:29:43 AM

Please respond to Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>