Subject: RE: F2F #4 evite is now out. - please post your attendance plans

So far we have 20 people who have registered to attend and 8 voting members
who will not be able to be present. Please register your intent right away
so that Don Flinn can secure the necessary local arrangements for the
conference room configuration.

Thanks.

- joe

p.s., I've also just sent out another e-vite with requests for dinner
planning information

-----Original Message-----
From: PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) [mailto:joe_pato@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 1:32 PM
To: Oasis Sstc (E-mail)
Subject: F2F #4 evite is now out.

All members and observers should be receiving an e-vite poll via e-mail
today. Please respond with your attendance plans.

Don Flinn has secured 10 rooms at the Double Tree Inn for the meeting - all
who want to make reservations please call the Double Tree and ask for the
Hitachi Block of rooms to make your reservation.  Their telephone number is
1-781-890-6767.

Double Tree Hotel - Hitachi Block Rate  $169
550 Winter Street
Waltham MA 2451
The Double Tree can supply transportation from the hotel to Hitachi for
those that do not have cars, which I would expect we would not need, but it
is available.

Hotel Directions:
From Airport Directions
15 Miles- Logan Airport Take Route 93 South to I-90. Go west to Route 128/95
North and exit at Winter Street 27B. Take the first two rights after the
exit and cross over the bridge. Follow to First Avenue. The hotel is in
front of you.

Directions to Hitachi:

SSD Waltham, MA:
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.
Software Solutions Division
1601 Trapelo Road
Reservoir Place, 3rd Floor
Waltham, MA 02451

From points North:
Route 95/128 South to Exit #28, Trapelo Road Belmont/Lincoln. Right off the
exit, and quick right onto Tracer Lane / Reservoir Place (silver bldg. with
clock visible from Rt. 128.) parking lot. Entrance C to the Concierge Desk.
Left into the Atrium Cafe. Take elevators to the right of the Cafe to the
3rd. floor.  We will have signs to lead you to the correct room.

From points South:
Route 95/128 South to Exit #28B (one exit from the Double Tree Hotel),
Trapelo Road Belmont/Lincoln. Right off the exit, cross over Rt. 128 and
right onto Tracer Lane / Reservoir Place (silver blg. with clock visible
from Rt. 128.) parking lot. Entrance C to the Concierge Desk. Left into the
Atrium Cafe. Take elevators to the right of the Cafe to the 3rd. floor.  We
will have signs to lead you to the correct room.

From Logan Airport to Hitachi (from mapquest)
1: Start out going Northeast on TERMINALS C D E towards TERMINAL C ARRIVALS
by turning right. 0.1 miles ( 0.1 km)

2: Stay straight to go onto TERMINAL C ARRIVALS. 0.1 miles ( 0.1 km)
3: Stay straight to go onto AIRPORT EXIT/CENTRAL PARKING. 0.0 miles ( 0.0
km)
4: AIRPORT EXIT/CENTRAL PARKING becomes AIRPORT EXIT/CENTRAL PARKING. 0.0
miles ( 0.1 km)
5: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto AIRPORT EXIT. 0.8 miles ( 1.3 km)
6: Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the RT-1A S ramp towards I-93/SUMNER
TUNNEL/BOSTON. 0.1 miles ( 0.2 km)
7: Merge onto MA-1A S. 1.5 miles ( 2.5 km)
8: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CROSS ST. 0.0 miles ( 0.0 km)
9: Turn LEFT to take the I-93 N/US-1 N/RT-3 N ramp. 0.0 miles ( 0.1 km)
10: Merge onto US-1 N. 0.8 miles ( 1.3 km)
11: Take I-93 N towards CONCORD NH. 0.1 miles ( 0.2 km)
12: Merge onto I-93 N. 3.1 miles ( 4.9 km)
13: Take the RT-16/MYSTIC VALLEY PKWY exit, exit number 31, towards
ARLINGTON. 0.2 miles ( 0.3 km)
14: Stay straight to go onto MYSTIC VALLEY PKWY/MA-16 W. 1.9 miles ( 3.1 km)

15: Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto ALEWIFE BROOK PKWY/MA-
16. 1.1 miles ( 1.7 km)  16: ALEWIFE BROOK PKWY/MA-16 becomes ALEWIFE BROOK
PKWY/MA-16/US-3. 0.4 miles ( 0.6 km)

17: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT. 0.1 miles ( 0.1 km)
18: Take CONCORD TURNPIKE. 6.3 miles ( 10.2 km)
19: CONCORD TURNPIKE becomes CAMBRIDGE TURNPIKE. 0.1 miles ( 0.2 km)
20: Take the I-95 S exit, exit number 52A, towards ATTLEBORO. 0.2 miles (
0.3 km)
21: Merge onto I-95 S. 0.9 miles ( 1.4 km)
22: Take the TRAPELO RD. exit, exit number 28, towards BELMONT/LINCOLN. 0.1
miles ( 0.2 km)
23: Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.0 miles ( 0.1 km)
24: Merge onto TRAPELO RD. 0.0 miles ( 0.0 km)

TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: TOTAL DISTANCE: 34 minutes