Subject: Re: lookup by artifact

Prateek,
Your request for change in the core document, sounds like a step towards
deprecation of SAML artifact PartnerIDs.

    "AssertionHandle is an  opaque value which is interpreted
     and de-referenced only by the entity that created the AssertionHandle"

I salut that and look forward to the next iteration of the bindings-draft!

BTW, I still have no access to the bindings-mailing-list in spite of
my request.

cheers
Anders