Subject: wrt the putative core-16 and the real schema-*-16

Just to clarify things since we have a bit of confusion surrounding these
points..

  "core-16" is an abbreviation for "draft-sstc-core-16" which is the prose
assertion and protocol specification, of which the -16 version *does not exist*
(except perhaps on Phill's own disk).

We've recently (in the last week or two) been using "core-16" to actually refer
to the schema .xsd files of revision -16. Again, there is no published core-16
document.

  "schema-*-16" is a shorthand refering to the actual schema files..

     draft-sstc-schema-assertion-16.xsd
     draft-sstc-schema-protocol-16.xsd

  ..which *do* presently exist, and are now available here..

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-schema-assertion-16.xsd
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-schema-protocol-16.xsd

I was waiting for an actual core-16 doc before publishing it and the schema-*-16
files in the doc repository. Apologies for the confusion.

So, Phill has an action to issue a revised/synchronized core-xx & schema-*-xx at
the end of this week which we'll put in the repository, and hopefully all get
back on the same page.

thanks,

JeffH