OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [security-services] OASIS SSTC Telecon agenda: Tues Oct 16

SSTC Agenda
Agenda - OASIS SSTC Telecon - Tuesday Oct 16
Dial in info: +1 334 262 0740 #856956

1 - Roll Call

2 - Agenda review

3 - Approve Minutes 2 October 2001
	Minutes are delinquent - we'll have to approve these at the next

4 - Vote on mandatory to implement bindings for SAML 1.0
	See notes from Prateek's e-mail:

5 - Face to face #5
    When? November 6&7
    Where? Bank of America, San Francisco

6 - Action Items that must be addressed in committee (rather than as part of
Focus group later)

7 - Adjourn

Focus subgroup Agenda

1 - Agenda review (discussion items after Action Items review)

ACTION items
ACTION: Prateek to start traceability review before the next TC telecon
using discussion-01 docs and going back to use cases"

Status: Action Item (AI) remains open in wait state.

ACTION: Scott will propose text that documents the detailed semantics of


ACTION: Krishna to drive SAML profile of xmldsig.

Status: in progress. First draft doc sent to list.

ACTION: Don: to elaborate the number of 1-1 relationships and propose how to
fix the resulting scaling issues.
Status: AI still open. to be sent out to list by October 8, 2001.

ACTION: Gil to write up background semantics and background assumptions on
relationships btwn NameIdentifier(s) and subjectConfirmation(s) within

ACTION: Prateek: "Security properties of Assertion Handle"
Status: in progress. Will make progress by October 10, 2001.

ACTION: Tim, Simon, Prateek (champions): compose complete recommendation for
"Relying Party tailors assertion in browser artifact profile"
Status: Text has been proposed on the list, for both core and bindings docs.
have some work to do to align. should stay open till we see a protocol
schema that accoomodates the requrement.

still open.

ACTION: Marlena, Scott: to champion the "context info in attr query" issue.
Status: Scott: will propose explicit text & schema

ACTION: Scott, Marlena: to champion "attribute scope"

NEXT STEP: Scott will post followup folded into Phill's thread (subject of
thread will change to something more enlightening hopefully). the thread..  

"options for change"

ACTION: Simon: to champion "Query refinement proposal"

still open. we'll see if this proposal garners any support. If not, we will
enter into Issues list with a disposition of "deferred". 

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted E-Services Lab - HP Labs        Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142 

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC