Subject: [security-services] Please send your confirmation of attendance toCorey Hall for F2F #5

Bank of America needs a list of attendees for the face to face next week.
Please send your confirmation directly to Corey.

Also note breakfast / start times below. Detailed agenda will be coming
shortly.

- joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Corey.J.Hall@bankofamerica.com
[mailto:Corey.J.Hall@bankofamerica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 11:35 AM
To: Larry.Hollowood@bankofamerica.com
Cc: Mack.Hicks@bankofamerica.com; joe_pato@hp.com
Subject: Re: FW: Detail logistics for SSTC meeting next week

Joe,
The breakfast on Tuesday will arrive at 8:15 and set up by 8:30 at the very
latest. Wednesday the breakfast will be set up by 7:45, 8 the latest.
Both days the lunch will arrive between 11:30 - 12:00. Snacks come with the
lunch.
Let me know if you'd like me to change any of those times.
Also, I will need a list of everyone attending the meeting. Each person will
need to sign in downstairs.

There will be someone to meet SSTC attendees on the 6'th floor.

Thanks.
Corey Hall
415.241.7458