Subject: [security-services] Core-20 status

[At first I thought it was pilot error on my part, but I'm noticing a
pattern: I see Phill's messages containing core-* come out on
security-services, and then when I go back later to read and print them,
the message has disappeared from my inbox.  I also can't find Krishna's
followup message about the changes *not* made.  I even responded to Phill
privately when I first saw the post, and that's disappeared as
well!  Luckily, I saw the posts originally, and they're in the archive, so
maybe it's not "Gaslight" time yet...  If anyone knows what the heck is
going on, clue me in. :-)]

In addition to Krishna's points, I'm wondering about the editorial changes
I suggested on core-19.  I think there's a lot of cleanup that could be
done in this fashion, but I'm reluctant to keep working on this if my first
batch didn't get used in core-20.  Does it need to be approved by the group
as a whole, or get discussed next week, or what?

	Eve