Subject: RE: [security-services] FW: [security-bindings] Can a single URLcontain handles with mor e than one PartnerID?

I am comfortable with this proposed change.
In the web browser profile, we havent discussed
flows which might exploit the "generality" of
artifacts from multiple sources.

Artifacts themselves
are fairly self-contained: you examine the sourceId
and figure out the partner URL and go from there.
In this sense, there is no real downside to allowing
artifacts from multiple partners on the same URL line.

I guess I dont have a strong opinion here. At this
stage of the game tightening things up seems the
correct thing to do.

- prateek