Subject: RE: [security-services] proposed "committee last call" process

> We need to get a fix on the status of the
> DSIG profile.
>
> Krishna, any thoughts on when we can get a revised version
> consistent with F2F#5. Where should this document live? Is it
> part of bindings or core or is it standalone?

FWIW, I think it's clearly part of core, since the signature element
shows up in the schemas and its use can be described independently of
any particularly profile or binding.

If used by a profile (eg. Browser POST), the profile should be able to
briefly reference the relevant section in core that fully describes the
usage, and just indicate that it must be used.