Subject: RE: [security-services] Validation of simple attribute value fails?

Since my discussion with Scott I've been trying to look into the point
he raises--that instead of having AttributeValue typed as an any we type
it as a sequence of elements, each of which is an any, and thus we can't
do single values.

My research has turned up little either way, but I think what he says
makes sense. Anyone who knows more about XML Schema (Eve, I'm looking at
you!) speak up.

My inclination would be to remove the AttributeValue type and set the
type of AttributeValue directly to the anyType. This would removes
nothing functionally from the AttributeValue and allows us to do the
sort of direct xsi:type-ing that I mention in my earlier posts.

C.