Subject: [security-services] Core 23 draft

Title: [security-services] SAML core editors: an item to put into doc
Hi,

    I have added the digital signature stuff to core 22 and publishing as Core 23. The changes are as follows:

    1.    Added : <element ref = “ds:Signature” minOccurs=”0” maxOccurs=”unbounded”/> to RequestAbstractType &
    2.    Added : <element ref = “ds:Signature” minOccurs=”0” maxOccurs=”unbounded”/> to AssertionType
    3.    Added Signature specific section (as new section 5.0) in core 22 and published as core 23.

    Please let me know if I have missed anything.

    There are a couple of things we need to do in the document :

    1.    Fill-in Section 1.3. May be Darren's white paper could be inserted here with some editing.
    2.    Need to run the schema thru a checker. Tibco Extensibility tool gave me some errors. Didn't get a chance to investigate them further. I will do that in the next few days. (Am flying to Vegas for presenting for a Security conf tomorrow)

cheers

Attached :

    Schema for assertions-23
    Schema for protocol-23
    Core 23 document (.doc) (.pdf)
    Core 23 document with changes highlighted (.doc)