Subject: [security-services] Minor nit on Needhan & Schroeder reference

The Kerberos reference (line 1211) should be to RFC1510 not to the Needham &
Schroeder paper. (which should not be Needham et.al. on line 1649)

The N&S paper is a seminal paper, but predates Kerberos by several years.
1510 provides the necessary discussion and format information for Kerberos
Tickets.

If you want an earlier paper, I think that the Steiner, Neuman and Schiller
paper at the winter 1988 winter usenix conference is the earliest non-MIT
internal publication.

J.G. Steiner, C. Neuman, and J.I. Schiller Kerberos: An Authentication
Service for Open Network Systems Proc. of the USENIX Winter Conference, Feb
1988, pp.191-202.

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted E-Services Lab - HP Labs        Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142