Subject: RE: [security-services] Suggest adding IssueInstant attribute toRequest and Response

I don't see how "seeing" or "stealing" the request for an attribute
request can effectively cause a comprimise.

I would hope that  that only certain parties are allowed
to use the attribute response in an effective manner, no matter who asked
for it, or who delivered it.

I don't see why I, not being Alice, can't ask for Alice's attributes as
much as I want. If I'm not allowed to do anything with them, what would it
matter if I steal the request, and ask for them again?

Does the attribute request have something stupid in it, like a
username/password, or a replayable signature/ticket?

Cheers,
-Polar