Subject: RE: Issue "states"? (was: [security-services] Updated Issues List )

Jeff,

I noticed that the Issue:[UC-2-05] pertaining to B2B
authentication is currently has Status:

	"Voted, No conclusion".

This issue/requirement was a close one: I believe with
7 voting for inclusion, and 4 for not including. Since
this issue implied a SAML object model requirement for
support of an extensible application level Credential,
which we decided not to support in SAML 1.0, I propose
that we classify this issue:2-05 as deferred.

Furthermore, in retrospect, I would have liked to have
characterized this issue as an A2A (application to application)
authenticted message exchange issue since that is one
of the intents of the use case description included
in the issue 2-05. I rather not close the issue and see
the implied requirements get lost in the future.

Please clarify if my understanding of the status is
correct.

thanks,
Zahid