Subject: RE: Issue "states"? (was: [security-services] Updated Issues List )

Title: RE: Issue "states"? (was: [security-services] Updated Issues List)

I previously stated that I intended to close issues with a resolution of "deferred" and we would pick up the deferred ones when work on the next version starts.

I actually can't remember why I prefered this to deferred status, so I guess we can do it your way instead.

Hal