Subject: Re: [security-services] Comparison rules for SAMLelements(ISSUE:[DS-14-11: CompareEleme nts])

Irving,

Don't you need some C14N style stuff about elements and attributes
too?

Examples that might be relevant (not sure, but in acending order
of liklihood):

- is absence the same as the presence of a default value?
- <Subject><fred/><bill/></Subject> = <Subject><bill/><fred/></Subject>?
- if I have an authentication assertion about <fred> and an
  attribute assertion about <Subject><fred/><bill/></Subject> does
  that attribute apply to the subject of the authentication assertion?

Now, maybe some of these things are well-defined in the current spec,
but if so, it wasn't clear to me I'm afraid.

Stephen.