Subject: RE: [security-services] proposed change to POST profile: send Response instead of Assertion

Just to be real clear here:

(1) Bob has proposed a small change to some of the structures
used in the FORM post profile. The proposed change has the
following impacts:

(a)

Section 2.3.3.1.4 to be removed from Assertions and added to
Section 3.4.2 (Response). For symmetry we may also want to
add this to Section 3.2.2 (Request).

(b) Text in the Browser/POST profile needs to be respun to reflect this
change. Bob M. will take a first crack at the revised text and I will edit
and include in the final bindings draft.

(2) This has no relationship to the HTTP *binding*.

(3) I think we can delay this change till after last call as it has no
foundational impact at the core or binding level.

- prateek