Subject: Re: [security-services] Agreed issues with text

Thanks for publishing the "Agreed issues with text" Hal.

a couple of clarifications..

> DS-4-14 AuthorityKind and RespondWith
>
> Irving proposed text in the original message on 2/25. The use of qnames was
> debated and agreed to. The text was never commented on.

Irving has since provided further rationale in this msg..

AuthorityKind and RespondWith
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00069.html

I concur with it, and feel it solves the issue thread I'd been flogging, last
msg of which is here..

ISSUE: core-27: RespondWith specifiedqueriesreturn AN assertion
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00083.html

> DS-9-13 AuthNQuery underspecified
>
> I believe the text proposed by Jeff on 3/2 is accepted.

Although that proposed text needs to be updated to reflect that "assertion(s)
containing AuthenticationStatement(s)" may be returned.

JeffH