Subject: Re: [security-services] OASIS SSTC letter to authors of WS-Security(draft)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Eve L. Maler wrote:

> Just to be clear...  I think our intent was to approve actual wording at
> the next meeting.  So this isn't actualy going to be delivered anywhere
> right now.  Correct?

My impression was that we had voted to send a message, and agreed on its
contents conceptually, but still had to produce exact text; and that we
didn't want to wait until the 6/25 meeting to approve it and send it out.
I think we have some precedent for voting and then finalizing text.
Obviously Allen has raised a substantive issue that we need to discuss.
But I'd like to see this go out sooner if possible.

 - RL "Bob"