Subject: RE: [security-services] WS-Security going to OASIS

Correction: we have *received* the proposal, not *accepted*. We have
no process for "accepting". After receipt of the proposal (which was
Wednesday) I am allowed 15 days to send out a call for participation,
which is the formal announcement by OASIS of the formation of the new
TC.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations