OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [security-services] agenda: SSTC telecon meeting tuesday 17-Sep-2002

Minutes from prior meeting...

[security-services] Minutes of OASIS SSTC focus group meeting for Sep3, 2002

Agenda items for Sep 17:
0. Agenda bashing

1. Review of action items (see below)

2. Submission of draft-sstc-ws-sec-profile-03 to WSSTC

3. Discussion on fragment identifiers.

4. Discussion on credentials collection

5. Review of steps towards a SAML 1.x specification release

6. Adjourn

Action items from minutes of 3-Sep-2002
(thanks to Jahan Moreh for taking the minutes & publishing them)

A1. Mike Just to submit a proposal on Credentials Collection

nominally done. see..

[security-services] Credentials collection proposal

A2. Eve Maler to propose changes for fixing the Fragment Identifier issue

nominally done. see..

[security-services] Concrete proposal for changes to fix the fragmentID problem

Re: [security-services] Concrete proposal for changes to fix thefragment ID

A3. Scott Cantor to take the XML DSIG discussions from the thread and turn
it to a "best practices" document

A4. Carlisle Adams to take the "Standardize Issuer Format" back to the XACML
for more clear requirements and/or proposal. 

A5. Eve to ask other TCs about how they did their charter modifications.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC