OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: RE: [security-services] Agenda for SSTC Conference Call, Februray 18,2003

Please note that for item  "AI-41" (Jahan to publish updated errata-list for
review and comment by SSTC), I have already published Draft 02 of this
document and am hoping to dispose of at least items in section 2 of that
document. Please see
for details.

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect

-----Original Message-----
From: Mishra, Prateek [mailto:pmishra@netegrity.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 9:42 PM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [security-services] Agenda for SSTC Conference Call, Februray
18, 2003

12 noon, US Eastern Time Zone

Call-in Numbers:

+1 334 262 0740

code: 856956

Courtesy: SUN microsystems

1. Any New Agenda Items
2. Approval of minutes from February 4 conference call

3. Open actions

  - AI-6.  Jeff to determine if conformance language around the
      notions of profiles vs. extensions is really an issue

  - AI-15. Editor (Eve) to update documents with Eve's fragment ID

  - AI-18. Irving to consult w/ Merlin Hughes on current XMLDSig

  - AI-20. Eve to update specs to 1.0

  - AI-28. RobP to have RSAS convey a new "statement of licensing
      intent" to the SSTC that documents the additional two
      claimed applicable patents in addition to the prior two.

      Complete. Details at:


  - AI-31. Jeff to send email to list on his interpretation of IPR
      issues surrounding using Liberty material

  - AI-32. Rob will draft a usecase for an Attribute Authority, to
      be examined by the TC for profiling

  - AI-33. Eve to update the charter based on discussion

    Complete. Details at:


  - AI-35. Rob to propose changes to the current spec regarding

  - AI-36. Prateek to draft the 1.1 doc set list

  - AI-37. Scott to email list with intent and proposal to modify
      core around signature recommendations

  - AI-38. Jahan, Scott & Prateek to draft changes to profiles for new
      destination site first flows

  - AI-39. Prateek to propose WSDL along with metadata

           Jeff has re-posted Irving's WSDL example


  - AI-40. Jeff to find 2.0 work items list

  - AI-41. Jahan to publish updated errata-list for review and comment by

  - AI-42.  Carlisle to investigate SAML errors specification and impact on

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl>

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC