Subject: Re: [security-services] AI-37 DSig Core change proposal

Just to be really clear about the expectations for the new ID
attributes, should they be literally named "ID" and have the xsd:ID
type?  (We already have AssertionID etc. attributes.)  And do we have a
strategy of record for what to do in SAML V2.0 with all they ID
attributes?  Are we going to keep both sets, or merge the xsd:ID types
onto the original attributes and get rid of the new ones, or...?

	Eve

Scott Cantor wrote:
> Here's a replacement for section 5 of the core spec. I change-tracked it from Eve's last draft, but that section hasn't been touched
> yet anyway.
>
> The substance is what I cribbed from the Liberty spec and posted last week, with the basic layout adjusted to match the sections
> that were there from before.
>
> Barring edits, I'd move for a vote on this text tomorrow so we can put this to bed.
>
> -- Scott

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com