Subject: RE: [security-services] SSTC Voting Members - PLEASE attend Tuesday's meeting...

Ooops... I really did used to personally know a Scott Anderson... and we have another one working at RSA...  But neither of them have been on the SSTC.  J

It's really Scott Cantor who's joined Eve on SSTC leave.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020
mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com

-----Original Message-----
From:
Philpott, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 10:00 PM
To: '
security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'

Hi folks - I want to remind everyone that we will be voting on Tuesday, 27-May to move our candidate Committee Specification documents to CS maturity level.

As I mentioned in the 20-May agenda and Hal mentioned on the call, the vote for moving to CS status requires a 2/3 majority of our voting members - not just 2/3 of the voting members present at the meeting.

Thus it's quite important for all voting members to attend if possible.  If you find you cannot attend the meeting, could you please let me, Prateek, and Steve know as soon as you can.

We currently have 26 voting members.  This means we must have 18 voting members present or we will not be able to meet the 2/3 requirement.

Steve provided the following list of voting members as of 20-May. Note that both Scott Anderson and Eve Maler have requested a leave and thus are not included in the voting members.  If you believe there are any mistakes, please also let us know that as well.

Thanks!

Frank Siebenlist Argonne Natl Lab

Irving Reid Baltimore

Hal Lockhart BEA