Subject: Implementation attestation from Internet2

We're prepared to attest to usage of the 1.1 specification. For reference,
here's the old 1.0 list of check-off items updated for our current version.

-- Scott

Requester of AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding           X
Requester of AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding           X
Requester of Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding          X
Responder returning AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding    X
Responder returning AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding    X
Responder returning Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding   X
Browser/artifact profile consumer                               _
Browser/artifact profile producer                               _
Browser/POST profile consumer                                   X
Browser/POST profile producer                                   X