Subject: Final SSTC SAML V1.1 Committee specs have been posted

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th!

I have created the file sstc-saml-core-1.1-cs-02.pdf that has all changes accepted and posted it to the Version 1.1 Specifications folder of the SSTC members' document repository.  I've also posted the file sstc-saml-1.1-cs-02.zip containing all committee spec .pdf and .xsd files.  I moved the old core-1.1-cs-01.pdf and old zip file to the V1.1 Working Documents folder, then posted the core-1.1-cs-02.doc file and a new sstc-saml-cs-1.1-02-doc-pdf-xsd.zip file there as well.

So the publicly available links to the final V1.1 CS specs approved for submission to OASIS for standardization are:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2791/sstc-saml-1.1-cs-02.zip

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2790/sstc-saml-core-1.1-cs-02.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2285/sstc-saml-sec-consider-1.1-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2284/sstc-saml-glossary-1.1-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2282/sstc-saml-conform-1.1-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2281/sstc-saml-bindings-1.1-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2287/sstc-saml-schema-protocol-1.1-cs.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2286/sstc-saml-schema-assertion-1.1-cs.xsd

I've also updated the web site to announce the CS submission vote.

Finally, I'm on vacation Mon-Wed, so if I've messed anything up, Prateek will have to fix it for me ;-)

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115