Subject: FW: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

Let's discuss this at an upcoming con-call. Perhaps we can re-run the SAML
interop based on the V1.1 specs...

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020
mailto:rphilpott@rsasecurity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dee schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:41 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

Dear Chairs,
We have been approached by IDEAlliance with what seems like a terrific
opportunity with enough lead time to actually accomplish the mission at
hand. As you may know, XML 2003 <http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/>
will occur in Philly from 7-12 December. They would like to expand the
program to include interoperability demonstrations of OASIS approved specs
and
standards. We have had a lot of success with these types of demos in the
past, therefore, we would like to encourage you and your TC to consider
this option. We are looking for at least four member vendors with stable
implementation products to commit to each spec/standard demo. We have
flexibility with scheduling and space.
Please discuss this with your TC and feel free to contact me with
questions or concerns. I am available to help orchestrate the demos and
assist
with logistics.
Regards,
Dee

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/chairs/members/leave_workgroup.
php