Subject: Re: [security-services] Multi-participant transactional workflows

If this is correct

1. browser sends artifact
2. rp acquires assertion with subjectconf=artifact
3. rp confirms assertion using artifact

It would seem that the use of subject conf.=artifact affectively precludes
reuse (assuming rp's are not to accept such assertions).

Is there a case where the risk inherent in reuse is acceptable to the
downstream
relying parties, such that it should be possible to acquire by artifact,
sender vouches
assertions?

Ron