Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML V1.1 voting

Perhaps I'm losing my mind, but I thought I submitted my vote (as RSA's
OASIS rep) on the ballot as soon as Karl sent out the mail about the Kavi
ballots working again.  But I just went and checked the voting results and
found that I was NOT marked as having voted. I cast (re-cast?) my vote and
we're up to 19 Yes/0 No.

I noticed that a lot of active SSTC member companies are not marked as
having voted on this ballot.  So PLEASE, even if you THINK you voted before,
it wouldn't be a bad idea to double-check that your vote has been recorded.

If anyone else finds this same situation, please let me know as I'd like to
take it up with Karl.

If no one else discovers this situation, however, I'll assume I'm just
losing my memory and keep quiet.

If you (or your company's rep) haven't voted, please (have them) do so
before the ballot closes at the end of the month!

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115