Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML V1.1 voting

I asked my OASIS voting rep to check (since Kavi won't let me see the
balloting results personally), and apparently we've got 18 YES votes
(and 0 NO votes) so far; that's a 5% return and we need at least 10%.
Can you please all make a point of (a) checking with your own voting
reps to ensure they've voted YES for SAML V1.1 and (b) asking your
partners, customers, and others who are OASIS members to vote ASAP?  Thanks!

	Eve

Eve L. Maler wrote:

> Philpott, Robert wrote:
>
>> FYI - OASIS voting reps also just got notification that, although
>> balloting
>> on SAML, XCBF, and WSRP was supposed to start today, Kavi
>> unavailability is
>> going to delay it (sigh).  Hopefully it'll only be a day or two.
>

> I hope everyone will keep an eye on this and vote YES as soon as they're
> able.  Let's make this a smooth approval process...
>
>     Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion  http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork
September 16-18, 2003                    Moscone Center, San Francisco
An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!