Subject: RE: [security-services] One more try at posting F2F logistics

I'm passing this along to the rest of the folks as well...

We won't have wireless; just hardwired Ethernet.  Folks should bring cables
if you've got them, although we'll plan to have some available.  Here's info
I got from our network support...
----------------------
I was already planning on having a DHCP server ready for you, and Olga
indicated that I can have access to set this all up as early as 9/4.  These
systems will be completely isolated from RSA's internal network, and in
addition to the usual web protocols (http/ftp/telnet/ssh, etc) I'll also
include as many VPN protocols as I can think of (e.g. IKE, AH, ESP, GRE,
PPTP, Cisco's UDP/10000, Aventail, etc).

Hope this helps.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security