Subject: SSTC Web Site has been updated...

Hi folks - I spend a little time this morning cleaning/updating the Kavi SSTC main web page.  I've organized it into sections for V2.0, V1.1, and V1.0, plus a couple of others.  I haven't figured out yet what we should put under the 2.0 section, so it's a bit sparse.

Comments/suggestions are welcome for what to add there (or on anything else on the page.

Fyi - the FAQ will be getting a "standard" link that will be maintained by OASIS, so I did not put a reference to it in our page.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115