Subject: Agenda for SSTC Focus Group Conference Call, Tuesday, December 2.

We will use our standard conference call number and call-in code and meet at
the standard time slot (12Noon Eastern Time).

The objective of the call is to work through issues of use-case scoping, so
that we can make recommendations to the full TC and sensibly vote at the
regularly scheduled conference call on December 9. So the goal is to exit
the call with a clear sense whether a vote is needed for any particular
item, and if so, what should the text of the motion read?

I would propose we work our way through ssct-saml-scope-2.0-draft-10.pdf. We
covered items W-1 and W-2 on our regular call this past week.

Some of the work items for which we need to resolve scope include:

W-3 Meta-data and Exchange Protocol

W-9 XML Encryption

    Hal has provided a use-case

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200311/msg00116.html

W-15 Delegation and Intermediaries

W-17 Credentials Collector and Assertions

W-21 Baseline Attribute Namespaces

W-25 Kerberos Support

W-28a Attribute Reconciliation
In addition to the links in the scope document, there are three additional
comments on this work item:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200311/msg00007.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200311/msg00009.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200311/msg00015.html