Subject: continued discussion about xacml and/vs saml attributes...

Dear SAML TC members,

Yesterday we had a good discussion about Rebekah's attribute proposal at your
bi-weekly focus group meeting, but there were still questions and clarifications
needed about the xacml specific approach.

Tomorrow, Thursday, the XACML TC has its bi-weekly focus group meeting, and we
would love to continue the discussions about this subject then with hopefully
more knowledgeable xacml experts who can provide answers about the history, the
pros and cons of either approach, and how we could possibly resolve the
interoperability issues.

So, if you are interested in this topic and have the cycles, please join us
tomorrow, Thursday, Jan 15, at 7am PST, 10am EST, at 512-225-3050 # 65998.

Thanks, Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist               franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory